The Godfather of Australian Whisky presenting Nant and Lark at “Night Caps with Bill Lark” at Tasting Australia, Adelaide
The legendary Tasmanian distiller Bill Lark presented Premium Range range of Tasmanian Highland Single Malt Whisky and Lark’s Classic and Cask Strength Single Malt Whiskies at “Night Caps with Bill Lark” last Thursday night as part of East End Cellars spirit masterclass in the heart and soul of Tasting Australia 2018, Town Square.
The whisky tasting session took place in the newly designed Baily Room at East End Cellars where Bill Lark talked to whisky enthusiasts about how he entered the wonderful world of whisky, Nant’s three different barrel maturation effect that leads to the production of Nant’s Single Malt whisky matured in either American Oak Cask, American Oak Sherry Cask or French Oak Port Casks and the history behind Tasmania’s Lark Single Malt Whisky.
Bill Lark commented that the event attracted a "Great bunch of people, that are keen to learn about Tasmanian whisky”.
With such positive feedback from the event we are already looking forward to planning our next whisky tasting event near you.
Details about the night:
- In conversation with the Godfather of Australian Bill Lark at East End Cellars, part of Tasting Australia 2018 South Australia
- The 5 flights of whisky consisted of:
- Nant’s Single Malt Whisky matured in an American Oak Bourbon Cask
- Nant’s Single Malt Whisky matured in an American Oak Sherry Cask
- Nant’s Single Malt Whisky matured in French Oak Port Casks
- Lark’s Classic Single Malt Whisky
- Lark’s Cask Strength Whisky
To stay up to date regarding our upcoming events, please subscribe to our Email Newsletter below.